Wednesday 16 October 2013

Cosipet Greyhound Waxed Coat

Heidi is quite a petite greyhound compared to some I have seen, but she is long. Her measured body size for the fleece indoor coat I bought her was 28" and it fits her perfectly. So, I bought the 28" size for this outdoor winter coat too. It fits her good in the length, but I think it is a bit on the big side at the front.

We have been doing the top 2 buttons at the front only (leaving the bottom 2), so she can walk free'er, as I think she was a little restricted in the front. It is actually a great coat for wind and rain, as it covers more of her front, and alot of other greyhound coats I looked at are like this. But it is just when I compare her to the catalogue picture of the Saluki model, I can see it is quite a bit bigger at the front on Heidi. But, it does the job well for walking, and looks smart.


This coat is really well made and excellent quality. She has worn it in wind and rain, and it has kept her nice and dry, and of course it is furry lined and so nice and warm. She has a snood I can add for the really cold weather.

I bought it from Amazon, and you can see it has 5 star reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment